Thread: Shiny Coat
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:32 AM   #10
Disney
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardelin View Post
Absolutely, there coat is very much like human hair.....although different textures.

Funny you should mention Redkin.....because it's what I use.....all dependent on the texture. I use every one they provide; Smooth Down, Extreme, Light Moisture and Body Full. What I haven't tried is the Blonde; for obvious reasons. But, I have groomed Maltese and have added 2 % cream developer into the shampoo and followed with a heavy moisturizing conditioner.
I'm considering (Don't know if I'm confident enough) getting a show quality yorkie as my next pet. Dog shows are VERY common in my town, and I love grooming my friends pets, I always leave a coat better than I found it! So I was hoping I could win a best of coat category...Pipe dream I know.

Your yorkies' coats are stunning! Full, thick, shiny. (Nothing makes a yorkie more unattractive than when they have a very thin coat..No matter how shiny or soft.)

I just Real Control..I was planning to buy All Soft and Extreme..Then I found out that Real control is actually half and half! Saved a lot of money there. I alternate between Real control's conditioner and All soft's one so my hair has the perfect balance of moisture and protein.

Sorry for stealing the thread guys!
Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!