View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 06:00 AM   #13
char7
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Chantale,

I'm sorry that you are offended that we would not sell you a puppy. Just to clarify a few things since you feel the need to run me into the dirt... My son is not a little kid. He is 21 yrs. old. He was going to Houston to see his sister before being deployed and I offered for him to take the puppies so your friend could look at them. After you asking the same questions over and over and not reading the emails when information was supplied and the fact that you are in Beruit, is the reason I mentioned cash because I don't know you either. I guarantee my pup, you can't guarantee your check. In no way was I implying that she had to take the puppies right then, but since my son was going that way I offered to let your friend see them in person.

I have emails back and forth where I sent my guarantee twice. Which obviously, you don't read your emails because you kept asking about bile acid, not lipid. My vet refuses to do bile acid testing on puppies.

I'm working on attaching all of the emails between us so that the people on YT can read them and see that you were supplied with the information that you requested over and over again. I refused NOTHING to you except to do the Bile Acid Testing on the puppies. It was only when I refused to sell you a puppy that you turned this into a nasty thing. Otherwise you were happy with everything.

So breeders, I say BEWARE OF THIS BUYER.
char7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!