View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM   #10
cpeanut
Yorkie Yakker

to the lady that bought canyon hes so handsome!! u r lucky. and this is not slandering this is merely an opinion i found it strange that she refused or tried to get away from showingme the genetic tests done on parents or pedigree or health certificate for that one pup that was available. another big red flag who would just send a pup with their kid to another city she lives 2 hours away from houston which i was going to drive bc i want to seethe breeder the facility and the adult dogs she just wanted to get rid of her and that just broke my heart... i agree her dogs are beautiful i was considering purchasing the little pup but i dont know too many red flags? why did she get offended when i asked about the pedigree anyhow its her loss... to the lady that bought canyon since you live inmy city do you have any good/bad comments about breeders you met or talked to? I am still looking for a baby girl i emailed a couple of ytca breeders most of the ones driving distance from me do not have a baby girl now or the ones they have are not very pretty i am not too keen on the foxy face i like the baby face happy new year guys!
cpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!