View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
mollysmom88
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Pictures of Molly!

Here are the pictures of Molly as promised

The first is her the day I first got her before I groomed her.

The second is after I tried my hand at grooming her lol. The other doggy in the picture with her is Toby my other doggy. He is a pom mix. He came from a very sad situation. His old owner was a drug addict. He was skinny matted and nasty when I bought him from her. She worked at a local call center and had lost her home. Well anyway after a long drawn out process of her trying to get him back after I paid her for him he finally is safe from her forever. She was a loon let me tell ya. She said I could not take him out on a leash.... "the hawks would get him". This is why she claimed he was never house trained. She refused to feed him dog food so she fed him canned cat food & table scraps. Needless to say he has a very sensitive tummy now. Within one week Toby was crate trained and goes outside with my Collie like a champ . This little boy is my world let me tell ya. He just broke my heart when I saw how badly he was being cared for. Please excuse the shaved nose haha I groomed her and thought that was how it was supposed to be done silly me.

The last picture is just one I took of her outside after we got her a harness. She was being dragged on a collar and the poor little thing would cough every single time they tugged. Poor girl

Again... ignore the grooming job lol it was my first attempt at doing more than a lion cut on my persian.
Attached Thumbnails
Just saying hello :)-a4aalw.jpg   Just saying hello :)-2wohyso.jpg   Just saying hello :)-downsized_1227090925a.jpg  
mollysmom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!