View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #6
giblues
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default male yorkie bengi lookalike

well he's about as lovable as ya can get ...... loves to ride in cars...... goes pretty beserk when ya come home by running in circles and then walking on hind legs till ya pick him up ......has to sleep either next to ya or with ya.........maybe not a good security dog cause his bark is barly a yip and really hardly ever barks........
follows everywhere and well behaved as far as eating habits and allowing you to eat ... some dogs just dont let ya eat in peace but day-day just sits by and waits .
i have the pics for day-day but in those pics he looks a lot bigger than he really is ....... those pics are on my album here in the yorkie forums but i could put some more on e-mail and send them... he only weigh's 7 lbs but those pics make him look about 10 lbs.........
It must be the angle of the camera because the girl holding him is only 11 and she looks like a grown woman lol ......... she is only about 3 ft. 6 in tall but looks way bigger and older in that pic ... if ya want more pics i'd be glad to send them... just not to sure i'm going to be glad to part with day-day
giblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!