View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
HarleyHOO
YT Addict

I got my babygirl Harley from a great breeder in Baldwin. I live on the west side of Jacksonville and even take her back out every once in awhile to see her extended family

Not sure what they have available right now, but if you're still interested, they call themselves : BlessedBKennel- you can look it up online.

I was able to go and meet the parents & see their living conditions which is important. What I loved most about this couple, is each of their dogs is part of their family. They are responsible breeders in my opinion. Harley came with a contract and paperwork to register with AKC. She also gave me a doggie bag with instructions on care, what to expect, food for a week, and even a blanket which had been in her mama's litter pen....this way she would have a familiar scent when I brought her home. They are VERY good people and very reasonably priced! Harley is fullbred and I paid just 500 for her. The couple send the money which they receive to Missionaries who are serving the Lord. So it's not all about the money with them.

You may have already found one by now, since this post was back in May...but if you haven't, check them out. They'd only be about an hour from you

Attached Images
File Type: jpg mamas angel.jpg (6.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Christmas Bow.jpg (7.4 KB, 5 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!