View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:02 AM   #1
AFwife807
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry My Yorkie killed my Pomchi!

Hi all,
This is the first time I have used these forums, but when I researched my current problem I did not find much help. I figured by posting it in a forum I could get some insight from others. I have a 7 month old Yorkie, he has been a wonderful dog and gets along great with my 2 year old daughter. He has also been raised around my chihuahua since we bought him at 6 weeks old. However my Husband and I purchased another small puppy (pomchi) to be exact. The yorkie didnt show any signs of aggression and even played with the new puppy and snuggled it at night. One night we went to a movie and left the dogs together, upon returning home we found our newly purchased pomchi dead. Now I have always owned little dogs, never a yorkie though, but I would have never guessed a yorkie capable of killing another animal!! Well my Husband bought me another pomchi and thinking it would be ok to incorporate her into the house we tried. The yorkie has a whole new attitude, he is growling at my daughter and the other dogs. He is nipping at anything that comes near him except my Husband and I. I dont know what to do though, I love the little guy but is my daughters and my other dogs safety worth keeping him? I just dont know if I should try and sell him to someone who doesnt have small children or small pets and it would make a better home. Please if anyone can help I am all ears!
AFwife807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!