View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:54 PM   #44
Cha Cha
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterylilben View Post
I came here because I know that every one understands how I feel. Here is my sorrow. My baby Molly is in my arms taking her last breaths. Last night she got a hold of some bad ground beef. She appeared to be fine. Active and running around as always. This morning she started vomiting phlegm tinged with blood. She would drink water and then vomit it right backup. I called the vet and they told me to watch her. With-in the hour she was having explosive blood red diahrrea. I grabbed her and got to the vets in about 10 minutes. I could tell by the smell that she was dying. Because I didn't have the money to pay he wouldn't treat her. I begged him to set up a payment arrangment and he wouldn't do it. He wouldn't even put her to sleep. I wrapped her up and brought her home and have held her close all afternoon. The time is close now. Her breathing is getting more shallow. She whimpers like she is in pain and I have nothing to help her. What I would like from you all is to please say a prayer that she doesn't suffer much longer.

God Bless you all and thank you for listening;
Gloria
I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers and hugs to you. Was Molly, and your other dogs vaccinated for Parvo virus and current on those vaccines?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!