View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
i really want a Yorkie and i meet all the living requirements. one question is why do they cost so much?
Hello . I was just a little curious as to what you thought was the correct price for a yorkie? There are some *great* resources on this site for finding a GOOD breeder...and to me, that is *the* most important thing in terms of finding a healthy and happy pup. There are horribly bred pups who are extremely unhealthy being sold out there for 5-10k; there are also incredible pups out there being sold for what I consider a fair price for the work and commitment and knowledge it takes to breed a sound, healthy yorkie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
this woman has 3 puppies left,2 males,1 female I'm thinking of buying a male but the problem is that there 1 month old! anyways were begging her to give it to us for free. She was selling then at $700 but she says that the least she can give it to us $400, anyways my dads only going to buy it if its atleast $150 this sucks were going to go over there and try to get it for lower. P.S shes not a breeder or anything
Hmmm...if she is not a breeder...how is she in possession of 1mth old pups? I will say very sadly that if you buy a yorkie at 1mth. old, there is a good chance you will lose the pup . The pup needs to be with the Mom until 12 weeks, at least, in my opinion.

If she is this willing to bargain...meaning, her pups are just about money...I would be very uncomfortable w/ her integrity and the health of her puppies. That's my two cents.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!