View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #5
lil louis
♥My Yorkie, My Shadow♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
Lol, that's too funny. And no, I think you can always teach an "old" dog new tricks (not that's he old!) The YouTube videos are great.

Dog Tricks! Shake, Crawl, Beg, Kiss, Roll Over, Bow, and more! is a good site, too.

If you have any other questions on specific tricks, just let me know. I can try my best to explain but I'm horrible at explaining things... lol. Here's a list of all his tricks (I think!): sit, down, stay, come, crawl, spin, spin the other way, dance, roll over, bang bang you're dead, limp, shake, sit pretty, high-five, ten-five, take off my socks, catch (a toy or object in his mouth), around & under (our version of weaving through my legs staying still), and take a bow (he did it consistently for the first time the other day, yay!). OK, I THINK that's all.
That is impressive! Do you have experience training other dogs? That is really good. I am sure I will be asking you more questions. I think I am going to start tonight will "give me paw" sometimes he does it, but I think it's on accident. I will keep you posted!
lil louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!