View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #1
mollysmom88
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Just saying hello :)

Hello Everyone! My name is Sarah and I just joined YT. I am from North East Tennessee. Molly is my Yorkie. She is 2 years old and I just adopted her from a family who could no longer keep her. I am totally in love! She is so different than any of my other dogs. She is already my little shadow. She is getting along famously with my other pets and just fits in great! I will also mention my other pets are Toby a 2 y/o Pom mix, Rachel a 10 y/o Collie, and Mr. Beasley a 4 y/o Persian.

Molly has her first vet app. next week. She is up to date on everything but I am worried because she seems very underweight. She has been on crap food so I am guessing this accounts for some of it. Does anyone have any tips (food suggestions homemade or bagged either is fine I am willing to do whatever it takes) to help her get some healthy weight put on? When I feel her I can feel pretty much all the bones along her back and can see her hip bones. She was eating a Food City take off of Kibbles and Bits (I know I know TERRIBLE). I have only had her for a couple of days so have not switched her food just yet because I wanted to get some guidance on what would be best to switch her too considering I have heard to Yorkies can be very sensitive to protein and such. Any help would be much appreciated!

Anyway I really look forward to getting to know everyone here! If anyone has any insight into how I can help Miss Molly please get in touch with me.

PS: I will add some pictures later tonight.
mollysmom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!