View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #4
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil louis View Post
Thanks, I will have to check out that thread. Louis just turned 2 years old, do you think it will be harder to teach him? Treats would defiently be Louis' "currency." I need to order some yorkie yummies from Cindy, because the treats are smaller. It's funny that you responded because your dog was one of the dogs I was talking about that could do all of the tricks. (20 tricks, wow Jackson sure is smart!)
Lol, that's too funny. And no, I think you can always teach an "old" dog new tricks (not that's he old!) The YouTube videos are great.

Dog Tricks! Shake, Crawl, Beg, Kiss, Roll Over, Bow, and more! is a good site, too.

If you have any other questions on specific tricks, just let me know. I can try my best to explain but I'm horrible at explaining things... lol. Here's a list of all his tricks (I think!): sit, down, stay, come, crawl, spin, spin the other way, dance, roll over, bang bang you're dead, limp, shake, sit pretty, high-five, ten-five, take off my socks, catch (a toy or object in his mouth), around & under (our version of weaving through my legs staying still), and take a bow (he did it consistently for the first time the other day, yay!). OK, I THINK that's all.

Last edited by Britster; 12-29-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Britster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!