View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
BellaBlue82
Twilight lovin' Yakker

Exclamation Beware...

I would stay away. No reputable breeder would ever use the term "mini, teacup," or any other word like that. If a breeder is purposefully breeding teeny tiny dogs they do not care about the welfare of the dogs, they are out to make a quick buck. It's a fact that extremely small dogs have signifigantly more health problems than those that are well bred for the love of the breed. Now, on occasion, a tiny dog will be produced from a litter, and as long as they are well cared for everything should be fine. Even though she has her so called "disclaimer" on there, she shouldn't even have "teacup" listed on her website. Also, where are the pictures of her sire and dam? Never buy from a breeder that can't or won't show you the parents. They should be on site, and you should be able to request all of their information, as well as info on their bloodlines, health, and anything else. All of this is so important to not only make sure that you get a healthy puppy, but that you don't get ripped off. I live in Las Vegas, and I'm buying from a breeder in Texas... that's how far I had to go to find the perfect match! Please feel free to check out her website and see the difference! It's www.southeasttexasyorkies.com. Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!