Thread: Homework Help
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #12
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Smile

I know you guys are probably saying what is wrong with chewing gum?

Well... the problem is that it gets stuck everywhere and even end up on the sole of shoes. Why??? Some people just do not care where it ends up. It cost a lot of time and money to get the gum off floors, walls, desks, you name it. It is the the ones that do not care, that ruin it for the rest that do care. Sorry. Just reality.

I think the teacher wants the students to realize that we do have rights, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.

Example: You can turn up your bass on your speakers, as long as it does not interfer with others' rights. I had a teenager that lived a few doors down from me and turned up his bass all the time on his car. Well, he finally made me mad when my baby was having a hard time going to sleep and when I finally, after hours, got him down for his nap the kid down the street turned up the bass and woke up my son. I walked down and handed him my baby and asked him to get him down for his nap. He finally got the hint. It was so bad, he caused my nick nacks on my cabinets to move and vibrate.
I also believe that when you are in a car driving down the street, you should not have to listen to others' music due to the bass cranked up so high. Then my rights are not being preserved and taken into account. It is being thoughtful to others that should be considered when we do something.

Good luck with his project.

Last edited by topknot; 12-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!