View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default For Sale: Stunning male Biewer

Now that the excitement of the holidays are over and life is settling down for everyone again...it's time to place Nikki in his forever home. I feel the ideal home for Nikki is one with no small children, no bigger dogs and preferrably a home where he is the only one so he can be loved and spoiled like he deserves.

1. Your name - Teri C.

2. Your city, state: Central Illinois
--
3. Your phone number: 1-815-842-1800

4. Your email address: justanormalgirl62@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Nikki

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): August 2008.

7. Age of Yorkie(s): 16 months

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: I don't know

9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Approximately 6 pounds ?

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): BYA

11. Price: $1,500.00...pet price.

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Nikki is ready for his forever home now.

13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I would prefer prospective new families either come to my home to pick him up or fly in to a local airport and take him home in the cabin with them.

14. Any additional information you want to add: Nikki is a beautiful Biewer...his colors are dark and rich and his markings are fantastic. He has a full black saddle, white collar, deep gold on his head and face with a white blaze on his forehead and black around his ears...his coat is silk and he is beautiful.

Nikki is a sweet boy, he is active but also loves to be a lap warmer...he thrives on attention and will let you pet and scratch him as long as you want to! He is just now learning to play with toys and people...he gets along well with my other dogs and loves anyone who comes into our home.

Our current routine is that everyone is out all day unless we leave...at night time and when we leave the boys go behind the baby gate with potty pads...while they are out they wear belly bands and we have a doggie door into a fenced yard. He has learned to use the doggie door with no trouble but will still lift his leg inside so there will be some training to complete.

Nikki is well mannered and is not a barker...he will bark in the morning to wake us up so he can go out to potty and he barks when he hears us come home if he is in his room...if he is out and someone comes home he doesn't bark. I would love to see Nikki as the only dog with someone who is home as he loves to have all of your attention. He is o.k. with older kids but he is fine boned so I prefer not to place him with anyone who has small children or bigger dogs.

If you think you are the perfect, forever home for Nikki please give me a call or send an email and we can talk. I will be very selective in finding Nikki's new home so please be prepared to answer questions and to provide several references both personal and vet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nikki3.jpg (87.7 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg Nikki2.jpg (83.8 KB, 205 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!