Thread: Still worried.
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #11
LittlePaws
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmperez View Post
I am sorry about your baby. I have a little one that I rescued from the animal shelter that appears to be similar. She was diagnosised with cerebellar hyperplasia. It affects the part of the brain that controls coordination and motor function. My little one is pretty severe as she can not even stand. I was told that she could also be affected with hydrocephalus (water on the brain). If your girl has the same thing she can lead a fairly normal life if you are willing to take the time and make accomadations. I pray that her issues are mild and she will learn to adapt and have a good quality of life even if she has special needs. I love my girl and would not trade her for anything. She has taught me so much and she is so very special. Good luck.
Thank you for telling me about your girl. I am prepared to look for a special home for her who would love and care for her. I am also willing to take care of her forever myself if that is what I need to do for her. She walks and even runs a little but her head wobbles and now she keeps her head to one side. My hope is that is is not life threatening or painful for her. I can deal with anything else.
LittlePaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!