View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 07:20 AM   #1
amanda350
No Longer A Member

Default New pictures of Tucker!!!

Here are some new pictures of Tucker.. The first set are of him after his bath a few days ago. It's amazing how they can get so dirty so quick... The next ones are of his new UT sweater that I found at this HORRIBLE Pet Store.. I went in there cause they have the size crate that I need for the new puppy and I saw these sweaters.Anyway, the owner is a real sleeze. He told me that he would give me 15% off of the sweater if I would buy it since there is a chance that Tucker will out grow it.. Well I thought for a few and decided to get it..It was $10.99 plus 15% off. Well when i went to check out the owner was trying to convince someone that his puppies are so healthy blah blah blah and so I told the cashier that he said he would give me 15% off When I got in the car I looked at the receipt and she had given me 50%off.... I don't feel bad about it..serves that jerk right for supporting puppy mills......Sorry to ramble...enjoy the pics....
Attached Thumbnails
New pictures of Tucker!!!-mvc-012s.jpg   New pictures of Tucker!!!-mvc-015s.jpg   New pictures of Tucker!!!-mvc-008s.jpg   New pictures of Tucker!!!-mvc-018s.jpg  
amanda350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!