View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #13
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunasMomma View Post
Everything. I got one gift only, a chair mat massage thing, from my son. Husband got me nothing. At all.
Don't feel too bad. I think a lot of hubbys don't bother. My husband has not gotten me anything in years. The first year we were married he bought me nice little things and then it all just stopped. We've been married 24 years and he never even got me a card for our anniversary. I got Brooklyn this year, had asked for years for him to bring me home a little Yorkie but I was always disappointed. I say he bought me Brooklyn for Christmas, but the truth of the matter is I threw a hissy and he decided that it was safer to take a ride and at least make like he was interested and happy when we went to look at her. LOL. Now that she's home he's in love. He calls her the midget. Sometimes we have to buy for ourselves and just chalk it up. I gave up a long time ago. By the way he did actually surprise me and buy a couple of things from our boys. He bought me a 2xl robe. I'm in a size 6. LOL. Oh and he bought me a heart necklace huh from the Kid's collection. You should see how it fits on my neck. LOL. Hugs. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!