View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #15
blondschilli
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 036 Amen you said it all>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymom View Post
Obviously they are brokers, not breeders, but it's impossible to tell from the website.

Queen Yorkies Palace

You found out the hard way that anyone can put together a slick website, but it doesn't guarentee the quality of the puppies.

My heart breaks for you. My Lady is a rescue and has a laundry list of health issues. I adopted her at 4.5 years old and she had been healthy up until then. Her genetic "time bombs" started going off shortly after I adopted her and I have spent a fortune on her. I spend $5,000 a year just on medications and routine checkups to monitor her conditions. Unexpected illnesses/complications usually run another $1,000 plus. We've had two in 2009.

Since yours are both puppies, I can't imagine how expensive it will be going forward with two dogs the same age since they are very likely carrying "genetic time bombs", too.

It is very costly to own a poorly bred dog. The financial costs are nothing compared to the emotional costs of loving a chronically ill dog, though, as you found out with your Shepherd. I have been blessed to have Lady for 14 years, much longer than anyone (especially my vets) would have imagined.
People posting beautiful web sites are not always what they seem. That is a fact. Alot of them just will say I will meet you some where, that is a warning sign to me. I want to see where they came from. Period point Blank. I will pray for you that all goes well with those poor innocent pups that did not be asked to born into this world. Thanks for being a good person.
blondschilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!