View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 11:16 PM   #14
blondschilli
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadewolf32 View Post
They claimed to be the number 1 breeder of quality yorkies, its called Yorkie Palace, or the web site is QUEENYORKIES-PALACE.COM, you look at their web site, I really thought it was a good place, it was a very nice place, clean, well groomed, and handled puppies that I seen. I did NOT know that they came out of Kansas until AFTER I got the papers and later noticed the breeder name was not who I purchased the puppies from, that was when I started researching, then the vet visits set everything else into motion. YOu have to understand I just lost my beloved shepherd in Feb due to a long list of health issues, and I did everything for him, I spent 1,000's for his health care and did without so he could have everything he needed. Does not help that vets charge a arm and leg for every little thing. With all the issues these guys have, I can afford to get everything done which I will this coming week, the only one I do not know at this moment is how bad the liver shunt is and if he would even survive the surgery, he is 8 months old and barely 2.5 lbs. I also need to make sure before I get in this deep, if my heart can handle another round of health issues for years to come, if not I will turn them over to a rescue, its just this is a lot for me to take in so suddenly, it went from being happy to have something to hold and love, to this long list of things that are wrong.
I feel so bad for you. I wish I could help make it better. I know the lose of a dog is like loosing a family member, I feel your pain. Have you tryed the vet colleges. They often do this for way cheaper, or the care credit card, which has saved me many times, when I did not have money to pay for the vet upfront. They give me 3 months to pay interest free. Not a long time to pay but it helps me. I hope all will work out for the best for you.
blondschilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!