View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
jadewolf32
Yorkie Talker

They claimed to be the number 1 breeder of quality yorkies, its called Yorkie Palace, or the web site is QUEENYORKIES-PALACE.COM, you look at their web site, I really thought it was a good place, it was a very nice place, clean, well groomed, and handled puppies that I seen. I did NOT know that they came out of Kansas until AFTER I got the papers and later noticed the breeder name was not who I purchased the puppies from, that was when I started researching, then the vet visits set everything else into motion. YOu have to understand I just lost my beloved shepherd in Feb due to a long list of health issues, and I did everything for him, I spent 1,000's for his health care and did without so he could have everything he needed. Does not help that vets charge a arm and leg for every little thing. With all the issues these guys have, I can afford to get everything done which I will this coming week, the only one I do not know at this moment is how bad the liver shunt is and if he would even survive the surgery, he is 8 months old and barely 2.5 lbs. I also need to make sure before I get in this deep, if my heart can handle another round of health issues for years to come, if not I will turn them over to a rescue, its just this is a lot for me to take in so suddenly, it went from being happy to have something to hold and love, to this long list of things that are wrong.
jadewolf32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!