View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #6
jeanm1963
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadewolf32 View Post
I am planning on getting everything done that i can afford, it depends on the liver shunt and how bad it is, when i find out total cost i will decide. Everyone is worried about me not fixing them, if you knew me then you would know i do everything i can for my dogs, i spent 1,000's on my last dog that had issues. I was told that a liver shunt could run around 3,000 and it may or may not work. Dont you think we should be worring about this puppy mill and the seller here in colorado?

At this point right now we need to worry about the situation at hand which is you having 2 puppies that may not survive if you dont fix the problems they have NOW.. they only reason we talked about a rescue is that you said you dont have the money.. Liver shut surgery can be thousands!!! Alot of liver shunt dogs survive and lead a very normal life once they have had surgery, if surgery is an option. Its not something that you can just sit on , it is something that needs to be done NOW!!!! Just so you know there is a Colorado Yorkie Rescue, all we are saying is PLEASE CONTACT them if you do not want to shell out the thousands of dollars this may cost. I know of a Yorkie rescue that has yorkies that bite , that are agressive, that have neurological problems they do EVERYTHING and would never Put a dog TS unless there was NO other option!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!