View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
jadewolf32
Yorkie Talker

Default Got 2 bad yorkies

I know relize that the people I dealt with here in Colorado in fact get their dogs from a known listed puppy mill lady located in Kansas her name is Izene Hynes.
I guess she supplies thhis Colorado location where I got both puppies.

Well just to let you know, I got vet papers to back up everything about all the
health issues on both dogs. They refunded my money and let me keep the puppies
so I will get them the vet care they need to become healthy pups. Walter was NOT happy, called me a liar said there
was no way his dogs was unhealthy. And that it was unheard of for 2 to go to the same person.
His wife Linda heard us yelling back and forth,
she asked what was going on I told her, and I heard her ask him which breeder
was they from and I told them Izene, and I asked how many breeders do you deal with?
It got ugly, but his wife was smart and she told him to shut up because I have the paperwork,
and I told him I was going to shut his place down, at first they wanted me to bring the puppies
back and get 2 new ones, and I told him I wouldn't take any dogs from him, then came the
well bring them back and we will put them down and refund your money, again I told them it wasn't
fair to me or the puppies or all the other people out there that may not realize what they got.
I said forget I'm going to the news, that's when I was offered to keep the pups but get refunded.
So now I have a lot of vet care to deal with, retained teeth,tracheal collapse, and cryptorchidism
in one dog, the second one has a liver shunt, and retinal dysplasis. I think its time someone look into this breeder
in Kansas, I mean come on I have all the health issues documented by 4 different vets, and this is just 2 dogs
that came from the same place, different litters. I'm looking at a large amount of money and some issues I can
not afford, so he will remain with me until he is no longer healthy, then I will relive him from his body.
This is so not fair and in my heart I hate myself for supporting a puppy mill.
jadewolf32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!