View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

My favorite givings was my mom a shawl. She has been wanting a big one cause she gets cold so easy. I happened to be in Ross and saw it as I was leaving. She loved it. My brother asked for gift cards for best buy so he and his wife could buy a new tv. He wanted her (married since July) to get it before he leaves for Afghanastan in March. He will not be able to be with us next year as his national guard unit will be there.

My receiving: Everyone on here knows I got a boston terrier early for christmas. My bro and sil got me puppy feet pj set. Bless their heart it is a L and i am more comfortable in a 2 x but it does fit. Dtr got me some recycled earrings from overstock world store. Love them.

My mom is the one who usually buys the most presents and she out did herself again. She got gift certificates to the same restruant for me and hubby, dtr and her roommate, my bil and his fiance and bro and sil/sd she told the restruant we would prob all be there at the same time. And we prob will.

Even with all the money setbacks this year for all of us, just getting together esp in light of my bro's plans was great.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!