View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
nana911
threadkillin' 6 pack
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 036 I takes a village

to raise a furbutt! My girls are now spayed. I have my two older bigger mix breed rescue boys, but these are the first puppies I've ever owned. I was always and forever the 'cat lady'. Baxter made me fall in love with little dogs and long story short, one day I spied and fell in love with yorkies. Anyway, this forum has taught me so much. I've lurked and learned and without the knowledge gleaned from here it would have been nigh unto impossible. I want to thank HotRod's mom for the soft collars, and Chattiesmom for the fabulous harnesses and all you horrible horrible people for enticing me with all the glorious things I keep buying... but most of all the tidbits I learn. The bath soap recipes, the flea stop ideas, the warnings about hawks and owls, which food is better than the next food, all the things that one would never dream of unless they read and read and read the anecdotes from other owners that care enough to share. The wealth of information here is amazing and neverending. I shall be on here learning for all their lives. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone, for everyone in someway contributes something. Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!