View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
mackie1604
Yorkie Talker

Default Puppy won't eat after moving houses....

Hey all,

We just recently moved to a new house. Ellie is 4.5 months old and never really had any issues with her food (Wellness Brand Puppy Food) except for very teary eyes....

Now, she'll come downstairs in the morning with me and not eat at all. I'll put her near her dish, even going as far as putting her in a box with her food. She'll just lay there and shake, not eating. She might eat a couple pieces, but for the most part she won't eat.

She's totally healthy and happy in all other aspects. She runs all over the house, seems very happy, loves to play.

Any ideas what is going on here? I'm concerned she's a bit underweight because of the lack of eating. We have forced her to sit in a box with the food till she eats because otherwise she won't. I'd say she's probably eating 1/4 - 1/3 cup per day now, where she was eating almost 1/2 cup per day. The Vet told us she should be eating almost 1 cut per day by now.

Any thoughts? Should we try putting her on another food slowly? Can this puppy wellness brand cause any issues?
mackie1604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!