View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
eringabrielle
YT Addict

Omg Biscuit's first day of Petsmart training

well guys, we had our first lesson at petsmart today.He did well until it was time for social play at the end.We are in a small group and the other dogs are two HUGE puppies and two medium sized dogs.He is tiny in comparison.One of the big dogs was so excited to meet our Bisco (and who would't be?) he jumped on him and this freaked Biscuit out of course.He has played with big dogs well in the past, so I was a little surprised to see him growling at the other puppies. He was being a little timid anyway because the store was crowded and he seems to be going through a four month "i'm scared of everything" stage. But after the big dog incident it was all over!He was aggressive towards all the dogs after that and would try to bite any dog that said hi.I met a fellow yokie owner outside the store and she said her yorkie has always been aggressive towards bigger dogs.Is this true for you guys? I don't want my Biscuit to be mean when doggies want to play. How can I help him get over this?The trainer is helping but I'm just fishing for others' experiences.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!