Thread: Layla is sick
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Layla is sick

I woke up at 5 this morning when my boyfriend said Layla was throwing up. She threw up her stomach contents twice, and was dry-heaving a bit. She settled down and I went back to bed, only to hear her about half an hour later again. My boyfriend woke up and cleaned up some yellow bile. Not long after, she threw up bile again in another room. Then I caught her starting to dry heave again and took her to her pad to throw up on... but she couldn't hold it and she threw up while I was carrying her.

I didn't have any ground beef or chicken handy so I just gave her about a half cup to a cup of plain rice and she scarfed it down. She seemed to be acting quite normal, not as hyper as usual, but still following me around all morning with her ears and tail high. I went home for lunch and found 4 piles of undigested rice she had thrown up, plus two little puddles of bile. She just can't seem to keep anything down.

She did poop sometime this morning and it looked completely normal so I think that would rule out any sort of parasite, right?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!