Thread: Just an update.
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #1
Freemerryjane
Yorkie Yakker

Default Just an update.

Hollyhock now weighs a whopping 3 pounds. She has decided she will eat her food so the hand feeding has stopped. She likes it with milk though and I know its terrible to give her but she doesnt seem to have any problems with it. I was just so desperate to get her to eat. I actually made scrambled EGGS for her! which she delighted in their spongy goodness while depositing them in various areas for me to find at a later time.
Its different having a small dog. I have never had one and Im amazed at the energy. Her eyes are so bright, like small brown buttons. lol I am beginning to adore her although the potty training is still an issue. The cat chasing has stopped but she still enjoys chasing "Jenny" because Jenny makes a fuss and runs which is a lot of fun for a small dog. I know in time this will stop too. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I am loving my Hollyhock.
Thanks for listening.
F.

Oh, I would upload some new pics but someone *hmmmmm* chewed my usb cord so until I replace that, Im picture-less. =/

Last edited by Freemerryjane; 12-22-2009 at 06:36 AM.
Freemerryjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!