View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
trin7
YT 500 Club Member

Default Darwin at 8 months

It's been a while since I posted about our Yorkie Darwin. Our computer quit on us and we had to get a new one - sigh. He's is doing great - hasn't had an accident in about 6 weeks - YAY!! Darwin will be turning 9 months, January 7. He and our 3/4 Great Pyrenees have finally settled down (most times) and we are getting more comfortable about having them together, just in time for Christmas. Darwin and our Bengal cat Sidney have the weirdest relationship. Sidney has always been the alpha cat in our home but we recently lost two of our cats. They were both 15 but it was really hard for me when we lost them. Now Darwin likes to drag her around. Bite at her tail and for some reason she allows this?? We of course stop Darwin from this behaviour but it's really shocking to see what she puts up with from him. Once in a while she'll let him know that it's time to stop things but for the most part she just seems to love the attention. Nice to get back to Yorkie Talk to see what everyone is writing about! Take care! P.S. This hopefully will be the first picture that I was able to post of Darwin - never seemed to work before.
Attached Thumbnails
Darwin at 8 months-darwin-knee.jpg  
trin7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!