Thread: OMG furious!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
HendrixandLucy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default OMG furious!!!!

So I have not been on here for close to a week becauseeee.........

On Wednesday My BF and I went to Target to pick up some stuff for our holiday party and sitting outside was this woman selling puppies! It was awful.
She was selling the for $75.00..... SHE WAS FEEDING THEM DORITOS! It made me FREAKING SICK!
I was so upset.
Soooo when I got there she had one puppy left, so I bought her of course. There was no way I could leave that poor little thing there eating chips and going home with the first person that would fork up $75.00.

So we took the sweet little furball to the vet right away. The woman told me she was 8 weeks and the vet said that she was 5 weeks at the very most. (Which I figured.... she is SO small!) But to my surprise she is VERY healthy! She is a great eater and she is doing very well. She keeps trying to nurse from my Lucy.... it is so sad. She is WAY to young to be away from her mommy. I have had about 7 hours of sleep in the last 4 nights.... she cries ALL night- it breaks my heart.
She is a maltese/Chihuahua mix and she is a freaking sweetheart! I love her so much.
My boyfriend said I could keep her because the day after we brought her home I could not stop bursting into tears because I was so sad to give her a new home.... the thought of not seeing her again broke my heart- its crazy how attached you get in just 24 hours.... especially when the puppy is so helpless and needs constant love! But I bought her to find her a home and that is exactly what I have done.

She is going to be adopted by my agent and his boyfriend on Dec. 30. (they are gone for the holidays)
I trust him more than anything and I know that she is going to an amazing home where she is going to be loved and spoiled to death! Plus, I will get to see her whenever I want!

I just can't believe the cruelty in this world...... selling puppies on the street for Christmas cash. They are so tiny and helpless and just want to be loved......I wish I could save them all

Sarah (Hendrix and Lucy's mama)
HendrixandLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!