View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #12
westieboy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieC View Post
This actually makes me laugh now that I think about it. Who in their right mind would train a dog to attack little kids? I also want to state that I didn't not post this here, it somehow got moved here by someone else, I orignaly had it posted in the general yorkie talk area. I am NOT training Nicky to attack anyone be them little or big. That is both wrong and a terrifying thing to do and anyone who trains a family pet to attack needs help. Sorry I had to say something about this... It is wrong to assume that someone is trainining their dog to attack. Honestly if I was training my dog to be a nasty, viciouse dog would I bother to come to yorkie talk? Also would I be asking WHAT TO DO?

To the others who gave tips, THANK YOU!! I am working on Nicky with those and they are working great!!

By you not understanding the consequences of rough housing and why nicky behaves the way he does in these situations, you are inadvertently training nicky that kids are dangerous and should be defended against.

That's my point. You need to understand what is going on in his little head and stop putting him in a situation that no good can come out of.
westieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!