View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
AngieC
YT Addict

This actually makes me laugh now that I think about it. Who in their right mind would train a dog to attack little kids? I also want to state that I didn't not post this here, it somehow got moved here by someone else, I orignaly had it posted in the general yorkie talk area. I am NOT training Nicky to attack anyone be them little or big. That is both wrong and a terrifying thing to do and anyone who trains a family pet to attack needs help. Sorry I had to say something about this... It is wrong to assume that someone is trainining their dog to attack. Honestly if I was training my dog to be a nasty, viciouse dog would I bother to come to yorkie talk? Also would I be asking WHAT TO DO?

To the others who gave tips, THANK YOU!! I am working on Nicky with those and they are working great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieC View Post
NO I am NOT training my dog to attack little kids... Apparently you didn't read "I HELD him back" therefore he DID NOT bite my newphew and I DID remove him from that situation. Don't know where you got that I was trainging him to attack little kids, geeze!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!