View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
Shelby&Seymour
"& Seeger, too"
Donating Member

Present Good Morning!! Sunday Dec 20, 2009

Hi there everyone!
It is the weekend before Christmas? ARE YOU READY TO CELEBRATE??? I AM!!! It has been a hectic few weeks but things are starting to look like Christmas around here! I have to make a few more bows for some packages that are wrapped, but that is about it.
Shelby and Seymour are still nestled in bed (with their warm gofetch jammies on). They got up with me.... for about 10 minutes.... to eat, drink, and poo....... and then they wanted to go back in bed with DH. Actually it is kind of nice having some quiet coffee time!
This morning I put a couple of pieces of cinnamon sticks (the kind that you buy in the grocery.. NOT the potpourri type!!) in my coffee grounds while brewing. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm it is great!!! Cheers! Just the perfect hint of cinnamon!
Is there anyone planning on doing their shopping on Christmas Eve? Don't forget...... most stores close at 5 or 6 PM... so start early!!!!
I hope that ALL of YOU have a wonderful Christmas Season....... enjoy your family and friends....... and cherish all the memories of those that aren't with you this Christmas.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!