View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #3
jadewolf32
Yorkie Talker

I got my little guy ~ named Lil G, Thursday his birth day is 4/11/09 my husband got the second one ~ named Honda Friday his birthday is 05/13/09. When I spoke with my vet I explained how Lil G is barely 2.5 lbs, drinks a ton of water and his urine is super strong, and after he eats he gets very spaced out looking. Now Honda I explained he has no testes at all, {I already know he has to have a special surgery for that issue } when he gets excited he has a honking cough, and at times loose his breath, and has issues with swallowing. I used to work at a shelter, I know without a doubt what kennel cough looks and sounds like. Trust me I PRAY both myself and the vet are wrong, we find out Monday, which is my birthday, I can deal with the surgery to remove Honda's his missing man parts, I just have to hope that my lesson I learned in life, dealing and losing the most important part of my heart, my baby Chance. I can not deal with anymore hurt. What I cant understand is how can these so called breeders that claim to better the bred continue breeding and selling puppies with known health issues. The breeder that I got Chance from was shut down, she knew that both pannus and seizures ran in that line, but she sold a total of 9 litters. This yorkie breeder claims to have been breeding for 25 years, but has no clue that after 4 months if NOTHING at all has dropped that there is a issue? She did tell me that both dogs I got was going to be used as breeders but they changed their mind and I was so lucky to get them. Just like she told me that micro minis are rare and li'l G was worth 2500 but she let me have him for 500, and Honda was worth 1500 but again I was so lucky and such a nice lady I got him for another 500. Yeah Honda was going to be a breeder, he cant he has no testes, that is why he was sold cheap, not because I was a nice lady my ass! Excuse my french but Im tired of breeders using dogs that they KNOW are not good stock, and then sell them to people like me that would give everything I own to give the best home, food and care, no matter what it cost me. The day I bring them home, they are my responsibility no matter what the cost. I just want a happy healthy dog, someone to love and take care of and not worry. I have not even mentioned I also have a 11 year old rescue that is in the first stages of heart failure, with Lobo I am prepared, he has lived a full healthy happy life and that goes with aging, it just goes to show, mutts are healthier most the time.
jadewolf32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!