View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
chloe n kaylee
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwerten View Post
i actually go to her and drive 1 1/2 hrs each way to see her - she does all my titers, blood work, fecal and urine once a year and twice a year for dee dee

SHE IS AWESOME I LOVE HER and she is so helpful to me by email with my dogs that have health issues. She truly is a God send for me. I have been seeing her for 2 years now.

She is in Garden Grove and they just opened up a new facility and will be going there in January.

My recommendation is to take in a fecal , take in urine once a year and go to her directly for blood draw and fast 12 hrs is what i do to get the most accurate like in humans - she will run the titers as well as a full cbc if that is what you want done.

you will love her she is down to earth and conservative with treatment and just a true caring person - I cannot say enough nice things about her she is truly passionate about what she does and she CARES
Ooh!!! Garden Grove... that is 10min from me!!! yay!!!

So she has a facility/hospital that i can take my dogs to and get an exam? thats great!!! im so glad!!!

Ive read a few of articles on her and i think she is wonderful!!! cant wait to go see her!!

If you dont mind me asking, do you know how much she will charge?

Thanks for all the info!
chloe n kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!