View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPlayman View Post
Layla is much better today. I was watching her close for signs of distress, ears down, slow response, not wanting to eat/drink.

She was peeing normal and had a little soft poo. We withheld food for about 3 hours, then I gave her a small amount of canned puppy and she ate and kept it down.

I took her out at 3am and she did her business again the poo was soft but not runny. She wanted to eat so I fed her another small amount.

This am she ate some of her food then came to see me at the computer where they get a cookie every morning. She ate that and is now asking for more but I think she will have to wait a bit.

I had a talk with daddy about no ham. I think she may have been starting some pancreatitis like symptoms.

So I will be home next two days and watch her for any signs. She is barking at bird outside so she must be feeling better!

To be honest, I was pretty scared.
Thank you all for being here to listen. It really helps.
your hubby dodged a bullet so tell him NO FATTY TREATS this breed is very sensitive and they are small so can go down hill fast - if hubby wants to give a treat get organic chicken from costco cook it and cut it up real tiny and give that instead
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!