View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjdmom View Post
I want to get all my stuff in order and I need to make a list of all the things I must have for ringside. And do I need to get anything special? Do I have to get a special hair straightener that works without an outlet or do you do that all before you actually get to the show? Can anyone give me any recommendations?

I have a tack box for my show set up with almost everything in it......Outward hound, canvas Another bag with all the essentials, wipes, small blow dryer, bungie cords, water bottles, piddle pads, table cover, grooming arms.

Are you talking ringside, ringside? I have a ringside bag from Chris Christensen....in it I take a comb with a rattail for parting, a couple of brushes, box of small bands hairspray, small spray bottle of antistat.....box of mints, need to pop those....your dog can smell your nerves through your breath...lipstick, some paper towels, I do add other things appropriate for each dog. I usually keep the ringside bag packed at all times.....

There is a butaine hot iron, mine is a Conair, but I've had it for years........goggle it.....I know in California, most show sites do not provide electrical, so I usually groom the dog at the hotel or home, do the topknot at the show site and last minute straightening with the cordless.......

California has made me change my equipment.....everything is loaded onto a cart and stays there......Crate, table on top, chair, portable sea-breeze x-pen

Last edited by Mardelin; 12-19-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!