View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
dwerten
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe n kaylee View Post
Hello,

Anyone know if she will just do an overall health blood test? I was on her website and i couldnt really see if she will just do an overall exam if i send her a blood sample... all i saw was blood testing for specific issues like liver shunts, thyroid, heartworm, and titer testing..

Two of my dogs are all due for their annual checkups and since they are older i thought it would be a good idea to get a detailed analysis on their health overall.... and i really think Dr dodds is great!!!

Thanks in advance!!!
i actually go to her and drive 1 1/2 hrs each way to see her - she does all my titers, blood work, fecal and urine once a year and twice a year for dee dee

SHE IS AWESOME I LOVE HER and she is so helpful to me by email with my dogs that have health issues. She truly is a God send for me. I have been seeing her for 2 years now.

She is in Garden Grove and they just opened up a new facility and will be going there in January.

My recommendation is to take in a fecal , take in urine once a year and go to her directly for blood draw and fast 12 hrs is what i do to get the most accurate like in humans - she will run the titers as well as a full cbc if that is what you want done.

you will love her she is down to earth and conservative with treatment and just a true caring person - I cannot say enough nice things about her she is truly passionate about what she does and she CARES
dwerten is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!