Thread: Cricut!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
KimberlySRN
Twins=double the fun!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
I have the Cricut Expression and the Design Studio! I've had mine for a couple of years and I use it often...I absolutely love it and am amazed at what it can do. The Expression is very nice because of the larger sizes you can cut and if you do 12X12 scrapbooking, you can do the larger layouts with the Expression. The design studio I hated at first because there were a lot of gliches and very hard to figure out, but they keep improving it and there are many sites on the net that show videos on how to use it. Since learning the design studio, I use that always with my Cricut because I can see the actual layout on my computer screen and know where to place different papers to do all the layers in one cut. Let me know if you want any of the sites I frequent, and also, a place called Oh My Crafts has great deals. Besides their low prices, I get an email each morn from them that has a 20% off coupon code.
That would be great. I am now the proud owner of a Cricut Cutter Expression. I got a more then great deal on it. I also went on eBay and bought a few cartrdges. I think I have 10 cartridges. I would like to get the design studio once I start using it more. I am going to make graphic tees with it. I would love the sites and how I can sign up for coupon deals.

Now I need to decide if I should keep my personal cricut cutter. The expression should do everything it does. So I guess it only makes sense.

Anakin Bella
KimberlySRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!