View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:08 AM   #15
Dara311
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranant12 View Post
I browse craigslist often and in just the last 2 weeks there have been more than 6 yorkies listed as missing in the major cities around where I live. (New Orleans, Jackson,MS, Baton Rouge, etc.) Most of them were only out of the owner's sight for a few minutes and were taken from their yards.

My husband is a police officer and he believes that they are being stolen and given to other people as Christmas gifts. He has warned me daily not to let mine out of my sight for even a second. He even double checks the locks every day as we leave to make sure they are locked, bless his heart.

I just wanted to give a quick reminder to those on YT to be extra careful right now with your babies. The economy is really bad and there are really bad people out there that will not think twice about taking your yorkie if they can. Just be extra cautious with your babies.

Isn't it a shame that we have to deal with this? It really makes me think twice about getting pregnant, this world is going down the tubes!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!