View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 07:04 PM   #14
Bonitachica1963
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonitachica1963 View Post
I trained my yorkies to use pee pads in the house. I have them in the laundry room on a tiled floor so if they miss the pad it is not a big deal. They will not get on them if they are dirty so I change them very often.
I also use the washable pads. I love them. They are the most economical and they dont fill the landfills.
I would have it no other way. I never have to hurry home, I dont have to go out in the weather, I dont have to get up in the morning to let them out. It is so very very convenient.
Mine used to use rugs and other similar things when they were younger, but now they almost never do that. They are both two years old now and they know where there puppy pads are and they are always in the same place so they know now that those are the puppy pads and not the rugs throughout the house. LOL
I hope this helps some of you with your decisions about pad or outside training.
I forgot to mention that I pick up the little poo poo with a napkin and flush it, I am sure you would know that, LOL You wouldn't want to put that in the washer. Have a GREAT DAY!!!!! Ronda, Mother of Harley and Sophia
Bonitachica1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!