View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
BaxtersMommy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie54 View Post
I have two indoor Yorkies and each uses his own pad to potty. After extensive research I ordered pads from Ryan on newpuppypads.com thinking I'd save money buying in bulk. I asked Ryan for a sample prior to ordering the pads. I was pleased with the pad he sent and ordered two sizes.
The pads in the boxes were nothing like the sample he'd sent. They were thin and ragged and plastic showed through some of the padded areas. The sizes of each were several inched smaller than stated on the boxes, with large plastic borders, rendering even less space for the dogs to potty.
Upon contacting Ryan, he said ALL pads were like that, calling it a CUT SIZE. He refuses to refund my money stating that I should have noticed the "quality" of the sample pad.
Ryan offers discounts and a free box after you order a certain number of boxes. Free and discount are no good if the original product is not the quality you expected to get. Watch out for this seller. He got 79.00 from me for very low quality pads. His response is very different before he gets your money than when you write about the product you receive.
Seriously? You expect Ryan to give you "HIS MONEY" because you have not returned "YOUR PRODUCT"? You made a business exchange so those pads are Yours. Unless you communicate and do as you are asked, you don't deserve your money back. Not unless you return product!

I have ordered MULTIPLE times from Ryan. I use disposable pads, washable pads (both sizes), the Fizzion cleaner (which is the BEST), I just ordered Chews & My original purchase was a Kwigy Bo (which was the best price I could find). Not only do I continue to order, I refer others. Just today I told a lady in Petsmart about www.newpuppypads.com.
I am a full time pet sitter and tell ALL my customers about Ryan. I am pet sitting a new 9week old Puppy over Christmas, they are picking him up on the 23rd and bringing him to me. The first thing I said, was go to this website for your pads! Why would I do that if the products and customer service sucked?

Ryan--
Don't let one bad apple get ya down. You are a GREAT YT'er and a wonderful business person. There is a reason everyone has great things to say! Some people just expect everything for nothing. Thanks for the great quailty ( I wash pads everyday & they look great ) Your disposable pads are the FIRST that I have used that the pee doesn't soak through. AND the fizzion took care of stains that have been on my carpets months!! Whatever you do, don't go out of business because I dont know what I would do without ya!

Dana~
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!