View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 01:42 PM   #5
RDB911
Lola's Love
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie54 View Post
I have two indoor Yorkies and each uses his own pad to potty. After extensive research I ordered pads from Ryan on newpuppypads.com thinking I'd save money buying in bulk. I asked Ryan for a sample prior to ordering the pads. I was pleased with the pad he sent and ordered two sizes.
The pads in the boxes were nothing like the sample he'd sent. They were thin and ragged and plastic showed through some of the padded areas. The sizes of each were several inched smaller than stated on the boxes, with large plastic borders, rendering even less space for the dogs to potty.
Upon contacting Ryan, he said ALL pads were like that, calling it a CUT SIZE. He refuses to refund my money stating that I should have noticed the "quality" of the sample pad.
Ryan offers discounts and a free box after you order a certain number of boxes. Free and discount are no good if the original product is not the quality you expected to get. Watch out for this seller. He got 79.00 from me for very low quality pads. His response is very different before he gets your money than when you write about the product you receive.

Ok here we go!

I have sent you multiply emails stating that I would have UPS come to your house and pick up the pads and once I have received them I would credit you the $79 - $4.50 (discount I gave to you for buying two cases)

You then went ahead with out answering any of my email and proceeded to paypal disputes.

Paypal's reviewed the case and closed it becuase they do not cover quality of product.

I then sent you this email from my personal email address

"Rebecca,

I just received an email from Paypal's stating that they have closed the claim.

I'm still willing to work with you on the return of the product. Like I have stated multiple times, if you want me to send UPS for the return pick I will. I will have to subtract out the shipping cost.

Please let me know
Thanks
Ryan

-----Original Message-----
To:
Sent: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 6:37 pm
Subject: Trouble

Ryan
I got my boxes of pads for the pups and we've got problems. The large pads (size) stated on the box and in your ad states a pad size of 23x36. It is actually 22x34 and this represents the pad AND a one and one half plastic border all around.
The medium size came today and again......the box and ad say it's a 23 x 24 pad. The pad measures 22x22 from border to border including a plastic one and one half border, useless for the dogs. I would need to layer 2 of them to properly cover their average size pee pad tray from Petsmart.
Who do I send these back to and how do I get my $$ back for this order?
Rebecca"

I dont know what else I can do.
I have tried and tried and instead of you answering any of my emails you proceed to give me a bad name her YT. I have sold to tons of members on this site. Im hurt by your review and its really not fair.

IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND UPS TO PICK UP THE PAD. LET ME KNOW
ONCE I GET THEM BACK I WILL CREDIT YOU THE MONEY.

If I refund you the money and dont get my product back that is not fair to me.

Please email me and we can figure this out.

THANKS!

www.PremierYorkie.com
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!