View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #37
WinstonMom
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny7481 View Post
mardelin, yes you are right, i can understand where your coming from. but no i am not here just to sell pups, as a matter of fact when i joined the site i had no interest in breeding. and when i did decided to breed my girl, it wasnt to make easy money or anything, it was cause my girl is beautiful and i knew she would make beautiful babies, and i think the more yorkies in the world the merrier.
Remember that only some yorkies live long and happy lifes. There are over 317,000 dogs looking for homes on petfinder, there are over 3000 yorkshire terrier pups for sale on petfind. Not all of these dogs will find great homes. I breed only with hopes of the next show dog for myself and sometimes I find it hard to justify bringing in to this world the one or two pups that I place yearly into wonderful homes. That is one or two wonderful homes that may have rescued a yorkie if they did not purchase from me. I personally can not think of a single reason to breed any dog that does not have the qualities to do well in a show ring, if there are reasons that you know of, please let me know. I do not mean to offend you, I am only trying to point out that just because your girl is beautiful and you have beautiful babies, it will not necessarily do anything to make the world merrier.
WinstonMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!