View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

I remember when I was 16.. we lived in Utah.. We had horse property and my Dad had gone with friends and caught a wild baby horse that had lost it's mother at 2 days old. My Dad brought the colt home. It had a sore leg and my Dad planned to take it to the vet and nurse him back to health. After he got home with the colt, my Dad (who was in the US Navy at the time) got called out of town the next day so he asked my mom to take the colt in the horse trailer to the vet for him. The next day my mom went to put the colt in the trailer for the trip to the vet and found that the horse trailer had a flat tire. So she called the next door neighbor over and they decided to put the colt in the back seat of my neighbors convertible and drive it to the vet. OMG.. I was praying as they drove out of our driveway with my mom sitting in the back seat holding onto this colt in the convertibel.. I was not praying for the colt.. I was praying that no one saw her and no one recognized her as my mom.... lol.. BTW.. the colt was with us for over 10 years...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!