View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
AmyChristine
YT 1000 Club Member

Yes and no. I personally like to be able to look in the pedigree, and see what is there. I like to know the health of the dogs that came before mine. I actually looked up most of Mad's before hand. You also get the assurance that the dog you are paying for is what they say it is There is aslo the fact that most people that are breeding with no registry don't really care that much what they produce, and there has been very little thought put into this breeding. Basically they just want to have puppies and sell them. This being said I bought 2 of my dogs on limited registration which means that their ofspring would not be registerable and they are supposed to be spayed/neutered. So beyond the fact that I know their backgrounds, the registry really does little else for me.

If you are going to give your money to a breeder, give it to a good one, that really cares about what they are doing. That loves the breed and who's goal is to make the breed better and not to just sell puppies. Your puppy will probably come with registration but weather it matters or not will be up to your personal prefrence.

Last edited by AmyChristine; 12-15-2009 at 01:47 PM.
AmyChristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!