View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:18 PM   #6
brendah
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjh View Post
To you mind telling us what your goal in breeding is? Do you intend to show?
I do not intend to show I would love to someday but have several reasons or excuses not to, just being honest here. I still have skin kids at home, and I am not able to travel as far as I have seen the shows at.
If anybody knows of any in KS,Western NE, or CO I would love to go and check them out. I would hope to meet somone that would be willing to show me how to show my babies The main reason is having skin kids at home and the traveling I would have to do. (someone has to be here to take care of my furbabies)
My main goal in breeding is to provide healthy and quality furbabies for others. ( I have already spent lots of $$$ and have had all of the proper testing done) I realize I will probally not make money with this. I just love yorkies and most all dogs soo much. I have wanted to breed yorkies for several years but was waiting till the time was right for me (skin kids are all older now- high school and college ages. I know it was going to be expensive- have the finances now. I knew it will take a lot of time and patience- I am very lucky that I can stay home to work- patience is jsut my nature I guess (unless I am waiting for my new furbaby-so hard to wait-that was a few years ago ) I do welcome all advice. The main goal I have is to provide healthy and happy furbabies to loving homes. I also have the space and time to be able to accept any of my puppies back if for ANY reason the new owner can't/won't be able to or for whatever reason needs to give the puppy/adult a new home.
brendah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!