View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
brendah
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Is anybody near me? (western KS)

Hi everybody. As many of you know I am new to the breeding of yorkies I would really like to find somone within a few hours of me that would be willing to mentor/help/give advice and let me see first hand how they run their breeding program. I have called several breeders and nobody is willing to let me SEE what they do. (lots of red flags) A lot of them will not talk after I start asking (TOO MANY) questions. I realize the health and safety issues some people have about visitors in their kennels. I am breeding mine in my home and they are all family pets. (a few are not fit for breeding and fixed- love them the same)
I would love to find a small breeder or even a larger one as I hope to expand some day that will be willing to "show me a few tricks of how they make it all work"
I have family member that also breeds (but I don't agree with they way she does things- another topic- better left unsaid)
I don't want to be snoopy in your business. I will just feel better and more confident.
sorry for the babble. I hope You understand whe I am looking for.
P.S. Yorkie Talk is great. I think that there are some of the most honest and kind pet lovers around:
brendah is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!