View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Wink NapSak Sale $15.00 each plus shipping

Happy Holidays, YT friends. I had a very successfull "Black Friday" shopping trip and I am passing along those savings to you. The 20 NapSaks pictured below will continue at the low low price of $15.00.

For those of you who aren't familar with NapSaks, I have been making and selling them for the past 4+ years. This unique convertible bed allows your furkid to configure his/her bed however suits his/her fancy. They are completely reversible and portable. For a quick snooze, just plop down on top, more serious nappers might want to hunker down in the middle and have a donut-style bed. Extreme nappers will surely want to burrow inside the NapSak with nothing but their cute little noses showing. They are perfect for riding in the car on a cold day and will fit nicely in most car seats and crates. Remember, NapSaks are securely sewn for durability, the fringe is for decorative purposes only.

Each NapSak comes with a matching or color coordinated squeeky toy, a Quick Link for harness/collar tags and a sample of the newest treat from the Foxypups kitchen - Puppy Pemmican.

To streamline ordering, please send the following information via pm:

1. "Real" Name"

2. NapSak(s) Number/Color

3. Zip Code

4. Payment preference – PayPal Personal Check or Money Order - I will send a confirmation pm with specific payment instructions.

So, let the Shopping Begin!
please give me a few minutes to upload the pics and descriptions

*shipping note:* All NapSaks will be shipped USPS Priority Mail (man in blue shorts). Priority mail is rated by distance from origination to destination. Each NapSak weighs slightly over 1 lb. so the shipping cost will range between $4.95 and $8.70 (destinations within 150 miles of Rome, Georgia will cost $4.95 and destinations 1,800+ miles will cost $8.70).

Your comments and questions are always welcome, but please remember that posting rules only allow me to respond to direct questions about the products in this thread -- replies to comments will be done via pms and/or notes on your profile page
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!